Diall Nylon Universal Plug, Pack of 100
[This is a block of tabs..]
This pack of 100 nylon universal plugs from Diall are ideal for lighting, wall cabinets, wardrobes, letterboxes, tv brackets, bathroom fittings, electrical fittings and shelves, in concrete, solid brick (maximum loads: 20 kg), hollow brick, plasterboard (maximum loads: 9 kg), lightweight concrete block, lightweight concrete hollow block, aerated concrete block.
Features and Benefits
- Unique 4-way expansion allows the application of this product in any substrate material. Its unique internal design also provides good grip for screws while solid head design provides strength during the installation of the plug
- Anti-rotational plugs promote grip in wide range of substrates
- Rib detail at plug head provides added grip
- Solid head design provides strength whilst plug is installed.
- Universal plug with the screw for all type of substrates
- Unique internal design provides positive grip for screws
Help & Advice
How to guides
Wall plugs are essential when hanging cabinets, mirrors and shelves - in fact anything you want to attach to your walls. A normal screw will not securely stay in plasterboard or masonry without a wall plug. They expand to securely grip the sides of the hole you have drilled, and will help to hold the screw in place without damaging your walls.
For more advice on the best wall plugs and fixings to use in your home, read our Buyers guide to nails, screws and wall plugs
Clout nails, lost-head nails, coach bolts, security screws, hammer-in plugs - the world of nails, screws and wall plugs can be daunting, so if you're going to do the job, make sure you use the right fixing.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This pack of 50 plastic plasterboard plugs from B&Q are designed for use on plasterboard walls and ceilings and for ducting, light switches and light weight objects. Fitting instructions - Drill hole with appropriate drill bit through the plasterboard. Compress the plug and insert into the hole. Tap until ...
These frame fixings are ideal for timber, metal door, window frames and metal battens. They're great for use with perforated bricks (class min 3.5 mpa), hollow bricks (class 500, class 399), aerated concrete and solid materials (maximum loads: 42.9 kg). Durable, high quality PA6 grade nylon plug for extended ...