Diall Plastic Styrofoam Screw, Pack of 2
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This pack of two plastic styrofoam screws from Diall are ideal for use with light fixings in styrofoam.
- Fitting instructions - Drill the plug into the plaster board with the screw driver, insert a screw or hook to complete fixing
- Fixings sold separately
Features and Benefits
- Due to the complexity of building materials, tools, fixing elements and installation techniques a comprehensive recommendation depends on full and detailed understanding of specific site conditions
Help & Advice
How to guides
Wall plugs are essential when hanging cabinets, mirrors and shelves - in fact anything you want to attach to your walls. A normal screw will not securely stay in plasterboard or masonry without a wall plug. They expand to securely grip the sides of the hole you have drilled, and will help to hold the screw in place without damaging your walls.
For more advice on the best wall plugs and fixings to use in your home, read our Buyers guide to nails, screws and wall plugs
Clout nails, lost-head nails, coach bolts, security screws, hammer-in plugs - the world of nails, screws and wall plugs can be daunting, so if you're going to do the job, make sure you use the right fixing.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This pack of two nylon multipurpose plugs from Fischer are ideal for use in concrete, brickwork, stone, block work and plasterboard (maximum loads: 30 kg). screw size (dia) 8 - 10 mm. The Fischer universal fixing is an all-rounder made of high-quality nylon. It helps to expand knots in hollow ...
This pack of 20 nylon multipurpose plugs from Fischer are ideal for use in concrete, brickwork, stone, block work, plasterboard (maximum loads: 10 kg) and hollow materials (maximum loads: 20 kg). The Fischer universal fixing UX is a plastic fixing made of high-quality nylon. It expands in solid building materials ...
This pack of four nylon multipurpose plugs from Fischer are ideal for use in concrete, brickwork, stone, block work and plasterboard (maximum loads: 30 kg). screw size (dia) 8 - 10 mm. The Fischer universal fixing is an all-rounder made of high-quality nylon. It helps to expand knots in hollow ...