See more Wall & ceiling paint
Dulux Easycare Almond white Matt Emulsion paint, 5L
This emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 13 m² per litre on average.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. TIP: if the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can
- 20x tougher than standard Dulux Matt Emulsion
- Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. TIP: If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can.
Features and benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Unique stain repellent technology to repel liquid spills
- Allows you to remove stubborn marks without damaging the paint
- Easy to wash away stains
- Colour will not fade
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||5 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store paint in dry conditions & protect from extreme temperatures.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
Densal - 1 month ago
I always use Easycare paint. It goes on well, looks good and is extremely wipeable. Would highly recommend.
Lovely colour and goes on evenly
Nicky25midds25 - 1 month ago
Got this for my Livingroom to cover over a garish bright green. Two coats went on smoothly and looks great
CB Hants - 7 months ago
Superb paint, went on easily with roller, covered well and looks excellent.
Appalling if you use a roller
KJpainter - 10 months ago
I have a lot of decorating experience and this is hands down the worst paint I have ever used. It's fine for cutting in with a brush but try using a roller and it skins within seconds. if you touch an area you have covered seconds earlier it lifts the paint off onto the roller leaving the wall covered in patches. The more you try to rectify it the worse it gets. After 3 walls I gave up. I left it to dry and then sanded the walls down and started again with a different paint. Dulux need to withdraw this. It will ruin their name