We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Wall & ceiling paint
Dulux Easycare Polished pebble Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
This emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 13 m² per litre on average.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Remove loose or flaking material. Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) & dry. Ensure all holes & cracks are filled using filler
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. TIP: If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can.
Features and benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Unique stain repellent technology to repel liquid spills
- Allows you to remove stubborn marks without damaging the paint
- Easy to wash away stains
- Colour will not fade
- Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. TIP: if the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can
- 20x tougher than standard Dulux Matt Emulsion
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||5 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store paint in dry conditions & protect from extreme temperatures.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
Blue undertone be careful
12DeeDee - 3 months ago
This has a blue undertone if you are looking for light grey go for Egyptian Cotton it looks cream on tin cream inside the tin but dries to a light grey beautiful color.
Not happy with the colour!
Katsb - 4 months ago
Don’t buy this product! It turns blue.... I have painted a huge room and used 5ltr for me to start all over again! Waisted time and money
Hard to work with
KatyBoo2020 - 4 months ago
Don't know if I'm doing something wrong but as you go over any allready applied paint (ie cutting in patches) it brings this paint off. First coat on and looks very patchy. Hoping 2nd coat goes on better!
reess - 6 months ago
It’s blue, pale blue. Dries nothing like the colour
Nice consistency, covers well
Peanut18 - 8 months ago
I have used this paint extensively throughout my house - including 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom and the hall / landing. It covers well in 2 coats and hides brush strokes really well. It is easy to work with, but does dry quite quickly. The matt finish is good, not quite in the same league as Farrow and Ball, but very good considering the price. Only criticism is that the walls feel slightly rough to the touch after paint has dried.