See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Dulux Once Pure brilliant white Soft sheen Emulsion paint, 5L
This emulsion paint is suitable for for use on interior walls & ceilings and covers up to 11 m² per litre on average.
- Ensure surfaces are clean and free from grease and dust.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Apply a thick even coat using a medium pile roller, using a brush for edging. Load roller evenly and generously, ensuring paint is not spread across more than 0.5m² per roller load. If areas have been missed during application, these may be touched up rather than overcoating the whole area as the paint will dry to match the original coat. Leave a minimum of 4 hours before touch up. Failure to apply correctly may result in a second coat being required, particularly if overpainting a darker colour with a lighter topcoat. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or in extreme temperatures.
Features and benefits
Dulux Once soft sheen has been specifically formulated to give you the perfect finish in just one coat. Its concentrated formulation means you only need one coat to get the quality finish you would expect from Dulux paints, in a fraction of the time.
- Great coverage in just one coat, saving you time and money
- We recommend using a one coat roller for optimal application
- For best results follow the instructions on the tin carefully, a second coat may be required if overpainting a darker colour with a lighter top coat
- Control air pollutants by choosing products with lower solvent levels
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Number of coats||1|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
Perfect for freshening up walls
Jakeismyname - 5 months ago
I bought this product as our walls were white Matt which felt rough and marked easily, this paint covered in once easily and gives a light sheen not as much as a vinyl silk which is perfect for what we wanted. We have used this in our living room and our toddlers bedroom. I would use again.
Not what I had hoped for
Dania - 9 months ago
I was hoping it would do what it’s says on the packaging but sadly no, needed two coats to cover magnolia painted walls. what a shame not worth the pride I paid. Should be called dulux twice not once
Needs two coats for a good solid work
Tel 54 - 3 years ago
I have been in the decorating business for over 46 year's I have used good and poor paints in my time, if you are going over white paint work this works really well?
If you you go over any colour works you will need two if not three coats so don't be fooled in thinking this paint will cover in one coat it won't
(No title submitted)
BCNorwich - 6 years ago
The product is exactly as described, easy to use, only drips if brush or roller is overloaded. Does cover in one generous coat. Cleans up easily.
The Brilliant White Soft Sheen reflects more light that ordinary ceiling emulsions.
Wallpaper paste inadvertently transferred to the ceiling was easily washed off with no damage to the emulsion.