See more Wall & ceiling paint
Dulux Pretty pink Matt Emulsion paint, 5L
3 for 2 on indoor paint. Discount applied at checkout.
Dulux walls and ceilings emulsion paint will make your room look more beautiful, clean and renewed. It covers effortlessly. From the first brush stroke onto your wall, it gives the result you are looking for. The thick, creamy consistency spreads easily and gives a smooth and even coverage
- New plaster of plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Remove any loose or flaking material. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir to ensure paint is completely mixed in hot environments. If new, bare and absorbent surface, seal with this product, thinned 10% with water if necessary. Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or in extreme temperatures. If the colour change is strong then more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can. Leave 2-4 hours to dry.
Features and benefits
- Wipeable and can be easily cleaned with water
- The thick, creamy consistency spreads easily making it easy to apply
- It features high opacity providing a smooth and even coverage
- No primer required
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||2-4 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store the paint in dry conditions and protect from extreme temperatures.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
Dramadaisy - 1 month ago
Not what I was expecting, should have got a tester first. Was deceived with the colour chart on line. Not for me but perfect for a little girl into Barbie.
This is more purple than pink
Megb23 - 6 months ago
My fault, I should have bought a tester pot, but this is definitely not a pink colour
Summerbreeze70 - 7 months ago
I brought this for my daughters bedroom, to say its a Dulux one its absolutely rubbish.
The consistency is like jelly, hard work to use and flicks off the roller. Using way more paint than needed to cover the walls.
Would not recommend, hubby says its like painting with snotty candy floss.
Frog101 - 7 months ago
Used this yesterday on a feature wall. It is a lovely pink but I thought it was like candy floss pink, but it is more lilac pink than candy. I was a little dissapointed.
However it covered over a dark magnolia in one coat. and it looks lovely.
Doesn't match the label
PLM17 - 1 year ago
Another unhappy customer. Paint doesn't match the picture. Very pink, no pale pink. Doesn't match wallpaper as planned. Have to start again. Definitely by a tester...limiting trips to B&Q is not wise if you want to get the right colour.