See more Wall & ceiling paint
Dulux Trade Pure brilliant white Matt Emulsion paint, 5L
This emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 16 m² per litre on average.
- Make sure surfaces are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry)
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Before surface preparation, read the health & safety information about old lead paints. For best colour consistency, purchase sufficient tinted paint for each job including touch-in at one time from the same source. Stir the paint thoroughly before use and apply with a brush, roller or spray. Seal new or bare surfaces with a thinned first coat of Dulux trade vinyl matt (up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint). The normal finishing process is 2 full coats of Dulux trade vinyl matt but on previously painted surfaces in good condition where similar colours are used, 1 coat may be sufficient. Do not use or store in extreme temperatures and protect from frost. When this paint container is empty, ask your stockist about recycling. If you have leftover paint, dispose it responsibly and donate to the community repaint. Find out more at duluxtrade.co.uk/pp
Features and benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Recommended for all types of rooms
- Control air pollutants by choosing products with lower solvent levels
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||4-6 h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
Expensive but worth the money
doityourselfdave - 1 month ago
This emulsion will blow a big hole in your decorating budget but is top quality. One coat sufficed for most white ceilings.
TheBungalow - 9 months ago
I was a bit unsure given the previous review but having used ordinary Dulux and Johnstone’s white paint previously I was very surprised. It made a nice change to have a white paint which actually does the job in one or two coats not four like the others. If you find it a bit thick add a bit of water not a problem! I will buy this again.
Not really white
mrbric - 10 months ago
I bought this to paint a large landing ceiling. The quality of the paint is fine but the colour is not exactly brilliant white, it has quite a yellow cast. I didn't notice until I tried to patch up a small area in a different room and then it was really obvious. Could be a problem if you want really brilliant white.
Trade is best
Crowboy - 10 months ago
Recommended by firm undertaking our house refurbishment. Spot on as it leaves a nice matt finish which us exactly what we wanted, covers a lot of walls with two coats.
RV258 - 1 year ago
Settles nicely on the wall, thought it’s bit expensive but it’s worth. Would definitely recommend this product