See more Paint
Dulux Trade White Vinyl matt Emulsion paint, 10L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt is a top quality & high opacity emulsion based paint. The unique AkzoNobel technology gives excellent coverage with a high quality, tough wipeable finish. This emulsion paint is suitable for interior walls & ceilings and covers up to 17 m² per litre on average.
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceilings
- Instructions for Use - Apply using a brush, roller or sprayer. Stir thoroughly before use. Seal new or bare surfaces with a thinned first coat of Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt (up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint). The normal finishing process is 2 full coats of Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt but on previously painted surfaces in good condition where similar colours are used, 1 coat may be sufficient. For best colour consistency, purchase tinted paint for each job at the same time from the same source.
Features and benefits
- Smooth flow for easy application
- Suitable for use on all interior ceilings or wall surfaces
- High opacity, water based
- Control air pollutants by choosing products with lower solvent levels
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one, C(M)IT/MIT(3:1) and methylisothiazolinone.May produce an allergic reaction.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Base||Water-based with vinyl polymers|
|Drying time||2-4 h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|