See more Primers & undercoat
Dulux Translucent Wall & ceiling Stabilising primer, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
- Suitable for Concrete & plaster surfaces
- Apply using a Brush or roller
- Instructions for Use - Apply 1 coat of Dulux Stabilising Primer with a brush or roller to seal any areas that remain powdery and dusty after the surface has been fully prepared. When fully dry, apply 2 coats of the selected Dulux topcoat. Apply only in dry conditions, above 10C and when bad weather is not forecast.
Features and benefits
Dulux Stabilising Primer is a high quality ready to use primer suitable for interior and exterior surfaces. Use to strengthen, seal and prime brittle and dusty surfaces, such as plaster and powdery concrete render. The primer creates a sound surface for the appropriate Dulux topcoat. Ideal for use with Dulux Weathershield Masonry paint for exterior walls or Dulux paint for interior walls & ceilings.
- Seals and primes powdery surfaces and new plaster, ready for painting
- Improves paint durability
- Excellent topcoat adhesion
- Quick drying
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||4 h|
|Litre capacity (ml)||2500ml|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Suitable surface||Wall & ceiling|