See more Dehumidifiers
Ebac Homedry Highly durable 12L Dehumidifier
This ebac 12L Dehumidifier is ideal for removing excess moisture from your home. With a 3.5L capacity tank it is capable of extracting up to 12L of water per day.
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and Benefits
Manufactured in the UK, this dehumidifier eliminates mould, damp, & odours from your home. Perfectly designed & has a powerful daily extraction rate of 12 litre.
- This is UK’s best selling dehumidifier brand for last 44 years & this is the only one which is developed & specially manufactured in Britain for the British climate
- There is also an air purification mode, which is great for allergy & asthma sufferers.
- This product comes with both, 30 days condensation cure or money back guarantee & a peace of mind 2 year warranty.
- Using the smart-auto feature, this model will automatically sense when the humidity level in your house increases & will turn it on to remove the moisture from the air to save the running cost. The special boost setting will also help you dry your laundry.
- Features automatic switch off when tank is full and comes with 1 x carbon filter
- This product comes with LED control panel
|Power output||210 W|
|Number of speeds||2|
|Switch type||Smart control push on/off|
|Moisture removed per day||12L|
Better than expected
DTAY - 1 month ago
Had this for a year now, better than i expected it to be, seems well built and the reservoir tank is better than some others I've seen, a bit like a plastic watering can without the spout.
We use it in a largish 4 bed Victorian house, moving it from upstairs to down and vice versa occasionally. It appears to have solved all of the usual damp and mould in the corners and rarely get any condensation on the windows anymore.
I empty the tank (in winter) approximately once every 2-3 days so not sure about the claim of 12litres per day, suppose it would have to be a very wet room for that.
It doesn't appear to impact my electricity bill much unlike some oil radiators we used to use.
We are definitely going to get another one this year to save on moving the thing around so much.
Would i recommend it? Yes absolutely