See more Sheds
Empire Modular Pent 6x6 dipped treated tongue and groove wooden garden shed double door & windows (6' x 6' / 6ft x 6ft) (6x6)
Sold & shipped by Empire Sheds
This modular pent is shed is extremely versatile, due to the fact that the side panels can be assembled in any configuration. Meaning that the doors, and windows can be placed on any side and the roof can slope either way to suit your needs. The Empire Modular Pent shed is available in a large range of sizes, with or without windows and with a single door and double door option. The shed is manufactured from 12mm shiplap tongue & groove timber, which has been pressure treated and is brown in colour. The shed is supplied with a tongue & groove floor & roof as standard. Both are also made from 12mm timber, ensuring good strength and durability. If you choose a shed with windows, the windows will be 3mm toughened glass. The door is braced and ledged for extra strength and rigidity. A rim lock and key is supplied, to allow the shed to be locked and secured when not in use. The door lock, hinges, turn button and handle are made from galvanized steel so are protected from rust. All fixtures and fittings are supplied, including an assembly guide. Depending on the size of the shed, it should not take more than a few hours to assemble. Two persons is recommended to complete the assembly
- Assembly required
- Fittings & fixings included
- Floor included
Features and benefits
- Each panel of the shed including the roof and floor has been dipped in our specially formulated water-based wood preservative. This treatment provides a minimum of 12 months of protection and it is also paintable, so if you wish to change the color of the shed then you can do so.
- This shed is made using 12mm tongue & groove timber throughout, including the roof and floor. Tongue and groove means that each board has a tongue at the top and a groove at the bottom. This tongue and groove allow each board to be locked into the board directly above and below. Due to this interlocking action, our sheds last much longer and are far stronger than an overlap shed. Our cladding also comprises a feature known as shiplap. Shiplap cladding has the additional feature of a small profile at the top of each board. This allows water to run off the shed more quickly reducing the risk of water ingress.
- The door and window panels can be installed in any configuration during the assembly of the shed, making this shed highly adaptable and able to meet your needs in any situation.
- We use 28x44mm timber which has all 4 corners rounded and planed which provides a smooth, splinter-free professional finish to the interior of the shed. Once the panels are screwed and joined together this creates heavy-duty framing.
- This garden building is supplied with a 20kg waterproof roofing felt. The felt is both durable and won't tear or ripple easily. The roofing felt is easy to fit, simply roll it on and tack it down.
- If you choose the window option, the windows will be 3mm toughened glass. Toughened glass is highly durable and much more resilient to shock and temperature. The glass and window cill are factory fitted, so no need to do it yourself.
- Each shed is fitted with a Presslock and key to ensure whatever you store in the shed remains safe and secure.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Cladding type||Tongue & groove|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Glazing material||Toughened glass|
|Locking mechanism||Press lock|
|Number of doors||2|
|Timber use class||Use class 3|