See more SDS Drills
Erbauer 1500W 240V Corded Brushed Drill ERH1500
Our stores do not stock this product
- No load speed: 0-920 rpm
- Blows per minute: 0-3700 bpm
- Torque settings: 20
- 6 speed gearbox
- Weight (g) 8500 g; Cable length (m) 3 m
- Comes with - 1pc steel depth stop, 1pc dust cover, 1pc anti-vibration auxiliary handle, 3pcs drill bits (8,10,12mm) & 2pcs chisels (Flat & Point)
Features and Benefits
Erbauer build the power tools you can trust to deliver expert results year after year, earning their place in your toolbox. Straightforward tools that work reassuringly hard to Get it Done.
- 1500W motor produces 5J of impact energy for heavy duty work.
- 4-in-1 multi-function ensures quick and easy mode change between rotary drill, rotary drill with hammer, hammer (chisel) and chisel rotation.
- SDS plus chuck for tool-free, quick and easy changing of drill bits, with exceptional power transfer.
- Lightweight magnesium gear box for easier handling during prolonged use.
- Anti-vibration auxiliary handle reduces vibration, providing increased comfort and control.
|No load speed||0-920 rpm|
|Blows per minute||0-3700 bpm|
|Max masonry drilling capacity||32mm|
|Max metal drilling capacity||13mm|
|Max wood drilling capacity||40mm|
|Depth adjustment||Adjustable depth stop|
|Locking device||Variable position chisel lock|
|Gearbox Housing||Magnesium housing|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
|Extra support handle||Adjustable front handle|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Vibration control||Vibration dampener|
Beast of a drill
jimothyjames - 1 month ago
Bought this drill specifically to put up a blind under a concrete lintel, and my cordless hammer drill just wasn't having any impact. Got this.
It is a BEAST. It's big, and pretty hefty. A heavy metal SDS drill. Should be sold with a Rammstein soundtrack.
Admittedly this is a bit too much drill just for whacking a few 8mm holes in a window lintel, and as such lacks a bit of finesse for what I wanted, but since then has been very useful for chiseling concrete and drilling through walls.
If it was slightly more easy to control for smaller stuff it would be an easy 5 star.