See more SDS drills
Erbauer 1500W 240V Corded SDS+ drill ERH1500
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with 1pc steel depth stop, 1pc dust cover, 1pc anti-vibration auxiliary handle, 3pcs drill bits (8,10,12mm) & 2pcs chisels (Flat & Point)
Features and benefits
Erbauer build the power tools you can trust to deliver expert results year after year, earning their place in your toolbox. Straightforward tools that work reassuringly hard to Get it Done.
- 1500W motor produces 5J of impact energy for heavy duty work.
- 4-in-1 multi-function ensures quick and easy mode change between rotary drill, rotary drill with hammer, hammer (chisel) and chisel rotation.
- SDS plus chuck for tool-free, quick and easy changing of drill bits, with exceptional power transfer.
- Lightweight magnesium gear box for easier handling during prolonged use.
- Anti-vibration auxiliary handle reduces vibration, providing increased comfort and control.
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
|Clutch type||Safety clutch|
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Depth adjustment||Adjustable depth stop|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|Maximum drilling capacity (steel)||13mm|
|Maximum drilling capacity (wood)||40mm|
|Maximum torque (soft)||27Nm|
|No load speed||920rpm|
|Number of gears||2|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Standard||EN 60745-1, EN 60745-2-6|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
Great bit of kit!
Matsonboy - 1 month ago
Outstanding value for money and goes through materials such as concrete with ease. Easy to use. Overall, I can’t fault it - and it’s been used several times. One observation is that it is heavy
Great hammer, but.........
Bob1969 - 1 month ago
Brought this a few days ago to help with the removal of some post concrete.
Great hammer action, but the safety handle snapped within minutes.
Poor design, as many I've hired the handle is attached via a bolt.
Shame but had no choice but to return.
Super bit of kit
PJ pat - 9 months ago
can eat though alot stuff for the size of it have a lot of erbauer stuff all going vgood so far
Paul 1980 - 11 months ago
Like other review this is a BEAST, more a hammer then a drill
Beast of a drill
jimothyjames - 1 year ago
Bought this drill specifically to put up a blind under a concrete lintel, and my cordless hammer drill just wasn't having any impact. Got this.
It is a BEAST. It's big, and pretty hefty. A heavy metal SDS drill. Should be sold with a Rammstein soundtrack.
Admittedly this is a bit too much drill just for whacking a few 8mm holes in a window lintel, and as such lacks a bit of finesse for what I wanted, but since then has been very useful for chiseling concrete and drilling through walls.
If it was slightly more easy to control for smaller stuff it would be an easy 5 star.