See more SDS drills
Erbauer 750W 240V Corded SDS+ drill ERH750
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with 3x drill bits (8,10 and 12mm), quick release metal depth gauge, anti-vibration auxiliary handle, dust cover and instruction manual
Features and benefits
Erbauer build the power tools you can trust to deliver expert results year after year, earning their place in your toolbox. Straightforward tools that work reassuringly hard to GET IT DONE.
- 750W motor produces 3J of impact energy.
- 4-in-1 multi-function ensures quick and easy mode change between rotary drill, rotary drill with hammer, hammer (chisel) and chisel rotation.
- SDS plus chuck for tool-free, quick and easy changing of drill bits, with exceptional power transfer.
- Anti-vibration auxiliary handle reduces vibration, providing increased comfort and control.
- Adjustable depth stop ruler for precise drilling depth. Prevents you from drilling deeper than you need to go.
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
|Clutch type||Safety clutch|
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Depth adjustment||Adjustable depth stop|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|Maximum drilling capacity (steel)||13mm|
|Maximum drilling capacity (wood)||30mm|
|No load speed||1000rpm|
|Number of gears||3|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Standard||EN 60745-1, EN 60745-2-6|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
very solid and as good if nit better than the big
burkit - 4 months ago
I bought 1 about 6 years ago as a spare in my toolbox just in case my dewalt packed up, it did pack up about 5 years ago and been using this one until the sds drill but broke in it ,luckily I always keep a dtill spare which was the erbauer one as well ,been using this one for over 3 years know and the lads have really abused the drill but it's still here I'm off to buy another one as a spare today, csnt fault it will never buy a branded sds again, I'm a general building contractor so my tools do get used
Anonymous - 5 months ago
Only had it a week and it burnt out on doing a few masonry drilling.