See more Angle grinders
Erbauer EXT 18V 115mm Cordless Angle grinder EAG18-Li - Bare
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with - Spanner, auxiliary handle, 2 in 1 guard and instruction manual
Features and benefits
Erbauer build the power tools you can trust to deliver expert results year after year, earning their place in your toolbox. Straightforward tools that work reassuringly hard to GET IT DONE.
- Part of the EXT one battery system. One battery runs multiple tools, giving you the power and flexibility to get it done. Grow your collection by adding bare tools and batteries as you go
- Advanced brushless motor technology delivers revolutionary performance: giving more power, higher torque, longer runtime and motor life
- Electronic control options like soft start, restart protection and overload protection offer more safety control
- Dust shield prevents metal dust from getting into the tool
- Tool-free guard adjustment ensures easy and fast guard change
- Battery not included, but the Angle Grinder is compatible with all Erbauer EXT 18V batteries and chargers
- Please note, this EXT Erbauer product is not compatible with the previous generation Erbauer powertools or batteries
|Batteries included||Batteries sold separately|
|Disc bore size||22.2mm|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|Maximum disc diameter||4 ½" (115mm)|
|Model name/number||EAG18-Li - Bare|
|No load speed||8500rpm|
|Number of batteries included||0|
|Spindle lock||Spindle lock|
|Spindle thread size||M14|
Anonymous - 8 months ago
A big mistake dont buy it , No battery No charger for 70£ I prefer Dewalt
Jbritt75 - 1 year ago
I wanted to widen my drive by removing part of a wall so I bought this ad I already have 2 other erbauer products that are amazing. I bought a diamond tip blade to go with it and I had no problem cutting the bricks. Well done erbauer on another great tool.
20 years trade experience.
J3yfe - 1 year ago
Hi me again, I have this too, it's very solid and has bags of torque. First use was to cur out pointing to a 3 bed house. Very good, 2 5ah batteries saw it cutting for a whole 8 hour shift. Also cut a casy soil pipe! With ease, there are very well known hard to cut and it performed very well. Robust and comfortable to use, well ballence with a 5ah cell on the bottom, no kick on startup, safe tool well made, if your getting a cordless grinder your money is well spent on this.