See more Mitre saws
Evolution 048-0031A R210SMS-300+ Pro Multi-Material Sliding Mitre Saw 210mm 1500W 110V EVLR210S300L
Sold & shipped by Evolution Power Tools
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Evolution R210SMS-300 Pro Multi-Material Sliding Mitre Saw 210mm 110V Version.
The Evolution R210SMS-300 Pro Multi-Material Sliding Mitre Saw utilises patented Evolution RAGE(r) multi-material cutting technology. It is optimised to cut mild steel, non-ferrous metals, wood, even wood with embedded nails and plastic with a single blade. Fitted with top and bottom dual quick release clamps for additional accuracy and faster adjustments.
The R210SMS-300 Sliding Mitre Saw is safer, faster and more economical than abrasive metal cutting saws. When cutting mild steel the saw produces no heat, no burrs and virtually no sparks. It is lightweight and portable, integrated handles make it easy to carry and transport around the workplace.
Supplied with: 1 x RAGE(r) Multipurpose Circular Saw Blade 210 x 25.4mm x 24T, 1 x Top Clamp, 1 x Front Clamp, 1 x Dust Bag, 1 x Dust Port Adaptor, 1 x Dual End Hex Key (M5/M6) 1 x Instruction Manual.
Input Power: 1,500W.
No Load Speed: 3,750/min.
Cutting Capacity (W x D): Cross Cut (0 x 0): 300 x 65mm, Bevel Cut (0 x 45): 210 x 65mm, Mitre Cut (45 x 0): 300 x 38mm, Compound Cut (45 x 45): 210 x 38mm.
Max. Mitre (Left/Right): 50/50.
Max. Bevel (Left): 45.
Blade: 210 x 25.4mm Bore.
Cable Length: 3m.
Sound Pressure Level LPA: 96.5 dB(A).
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Comes with 1 x R210SMS-300+ sliding mitre saw (210 mm) 1 x R210-TCT multi-material blade (24 teeth) 1 x Top clamp 1 x Front clamp 1 x Dust bag 1 x Dust port adaptor 1 x Duel end allen key (M5 and M6) 1 x Instruction manual
Features and benefits
- Powerful - 1500 W optimised gearbox and blade system, increases motor and blade life to cut through a variety of materials with ease
- R210-TCT multi-material blade (24 teeth) included
- Accurate - Precision cutting with laser guidance, trench cut facility, 300 mm slide, 0˚ - 45˚ bevel and 50° - 50° mitre settings, covers all common cutting angles
- Multi-Material - Premium Japanese tungsten carbide tipped (TCT) blade included cuts steel, aluminium, wood with embedded nails, plastic and more
- 3 years limited warranty (only valid if purchased in the UK)
|Soft start||Soft start|
|Plug included||Includes plug|
|Colour||Orange and Black|
|Motor type||Non-replaceable carbon brushed|
|Number of teeth||24|
|Compatible blade diameter||255mm|
|Disc bore size||25.4mm|
|Blade change method||With tool|