See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Farrow & Ball Brassica no.271 Matt Estate emulsion paint 2.5L
This estate emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- Surface preparation:All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
- Durability:Good durability
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
Features and Benefits
Brassica is beautifully feminine and charming in light areas but due to its underlying black tone it becomes much more sophisticated and grey in darker areas. A great colour for adding warmth to cold feeling rooms without being overtly red, it is often combined with Elephant's Breath and Skimming Stone for a rich contemporary feel. Dark Tones Undercoat.
- The paint finish that creates the signature look of Farrow & Ball. Suitable for use throughout the home on ceilings and walls, it has a chalky matt finish and unrivalled depth of colour. Its traditional formulation and ingredients haven't changed in decades and it has more pigment in every tin than other emulsions
- Signature, chalky matt finish
- Eco friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Water based & low odour
- Quick drying
- At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Colour description||Brassica no.271|
|Coverage||Up to 35m² per 2.5 litres|
|Drying time||2 hours|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Recommended for||Ceilings & walls|
Jody 123 - 1 year ago
Very Poor quality paint. Thank goodness I only bought a tester pot of this. This dirty purple has very obviousvly been toned down with black pigment and as thus lost it's luster. To top it off the paint is very transparent so it would need at least 3 coats before it stops looks patchy. I guss this is why F&B are selling their own over priced primer in different shades. I wouldn't recommend both in terms of quality and price.
VickyL - 1 year ago
I was a bit pessimistic at first with this paint being so expensive but gave it the benefit of the doubt and got a tester, ended opting for the Brassica over other colours and brands and very happy I did. It needs 2 coats to properly cover the wall but is good to work with. Easy to wash off afterwards and the colour is just perfect. Overall it was worth paying the extra for such a fantastic look and feel. I love the colour and would use farrow and ball again.