See more Wall & ceiling paint
Farrow & Ball Estate Cinder rose No.246 Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
Farrow & Ball Estate emulsion paint is a sophisticated choice for interior walls and ceilings – this tin covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
Cinder Rose has hardly any of the yellow pigment, which is found in most pinks, making it feel bluer and look wildly romantic. It is the perfect colour if you want to create a boudoir feel in a bedroom but is also much favoured in garden rooms when paired with complementary Vert de Terre. To enhance its softness use Great White on woodwork. Mid Tones Undercoat.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable and child safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
Awful paint, nice colour
AJ3 - 4 days ago
Went with this paint as we didn’t want to risk a colour match and come away with something different. The colour is nice but the paint is terrible. Covers ok, marks very easy, don’t even bother trying to use frog tape for cutting in as it just peels off everywhere. I’ve painted the other bedroom in dulux and it’s a much better quality paint at a quarter of the price. The other rooms twice as big and it was done in half the time. If you want an expensive paint, try dulux heritage or similar, the colours are better and the paint is better quality.