We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Primers & undercoats
Farrow & Ball Dark tones Wood Primer & undercoat, 0.75
Farrow & Ball interior wood primer & undercoat helps to create a smooth base on which to build up a rich top coat. Apply directly to the surface, using a brush, roller or spray and leave for 11 hours to dry. This tin will cover up to 9m² per 750ml on average.
- Apply with a Brush, roller or spray
- Suitable for Wood surfaces
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use.
Features and benefits
- Primer & undercoat in one
- Enhances top coat colour
- Excellent adhesion
- Provides a consistent surface to repaired walls
- Easy to clean-up - wash brushes in warm soapy water
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Litre capacity (ml)||750ml|
|Drying time||11 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Odour level||Low odour|