See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate Eddy No.301 Eggshell Paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Estate Eggshell is a washable, water based satin finish for interior wood and metal. Its soft low-shine finish brings an understated elegance to trim and furniture and is suitable for doors, kitchen cupboards, radiators, and other wood and metalwork throughout the home.
- Suitable for use on Metal, plaster & wood surfaces
- Instructions for Storage - This product is water based and should be protected from frost and extreme temperatures. We recommend using within 6 months of purchase and are unable to accept responsibility for the deterioration of contents or packaging after this date. This product contains preservatives to protect from spoilage under normal conditions. To minimise contamination and provide maximum shelf life we recommend that the product is decanted into a clean paint kettle before use and all tools are thoroughly cleaned before and after each use. Repeated opening and use can increase the risk of microbial contamination; therefore we recommend keeping this to a minimum to maximise the shelf life of the product.
- Surface Preparation - Ensure all surfaces are sound, clean, dry and free from dirt, grease and other contamination.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
The name 'Eddy' comes from the circular currents enjoyed by wild swimmers as a natural jacuzzi. Delicate without being pastel, it's a gentle green with a fresh feel that brings the outdoors in. It works particularly well in garden rooms and relaxing spaces.
- Satin Finish
- Scuff & Stain Resistant
- Washable, Wipeable & Toy Safe
- A+ rated for indoor air quality
- Recommended Primer & Undercoat: White & Light Tones
- Complementary White: Farrow & Ball School House White
- All Farrow & Ball finishes are water based, quick drying, and low in odour and VOCs.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|