See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate Rectory red No.217 Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Farrow & Ball Estate emulsion paint is a sophisticated choice for interior walls and ceilings – this tin covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- Surface Preparation - All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry and well prepared. The correct farrow, ball primer and undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry and well prepared. The correct farrow, ball primer and undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats
- Instructions for Storage - Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.
Features and benefits
Rectory Red is an aged version of Blazer with a sophisticated feel, especially when contrasted with one of the red based neutrals such as Joa’s White. This is a warming colour and will intensify when used in small spaces to create the most welcoming of rooms. Use Red & Warm Tone undercoat for best results.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable and child safe
- Water-based and low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|