See more Wood furniture paint & treatments
Farrow & Ball Estate School house white No.291 Eggshell Metal & wood paint, 0.75L
- Please refer to product advice sheet.
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Quick dry
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry and well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer and Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
- Silk finish (20% sheen)
- Washable, wipeable and child safe
- Eco-friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Colour||School house white|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|