See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate School house white No.291 Eggshell Metal & wood paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This eggshell metal and wood paint from the Farrow & Ball Estate range is the perfect choice to update your home interior. Made to provide a rich, durable finish, you can be sure that this paint will look brilliant for longer. School house white is a unique shade of white that will add a contemporary feel to your scheme. The paint should ideally be used on metal and wood. After application, this metal and wood paint will accomplish a impeccably eggshell surface that will look brand new for a long time. This 2.5L size contains enough paint to cover up to 12 m² on average. For maximum results, apply with a brush, roller or spray. It will dry quickly between coats meaning you can recoat it in 4 hours. Not only that, but our metal and wood paint is water-based and has minimal VOCs, so it’s safe for you and your home.
- Suitable for use on Metal & wood surfaces
- Surface Preparation - All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry and well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer and Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
- Please refer to product advice sheet.
Features and benefits
- Silk finish (20% sheen)
- Washable, wipeable and child safe
- Eco-friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Colour||School house white|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|