See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate Selvedge No.306 Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Estate Emulsion is Farrow & Ball’s signature finish for interior walls and ceilings. Its distinctive chalky matt finish minimises imperfections, and scatters light to fully express the depth of their colours. The flat, velvety effect it creates even brings added richness to darker colours.
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceiling
- Surface Preparation - Ensure all surfaces are sound, clean, dry and free from dirt, grease and other contamination.
- Instructions for Storage - This product is water based and should be protected from frost and extreme temperatures. We recommend using within 6 months of purchase and are unable to accept responsibility for the deterioration of contents or packaging after this date. This product contains preservatives to protect from spoilage under normal conditions. To minimise contamination and provide maximum shelf life we recommend that the product is decanted into a clean paint kettle before use and all tools are thoroughly cleaned before and after each use. Repeated opening and use can increase the risk of microbial contamination; therefore we recommend keeping this to a minimum to maximise the shelf life of the product.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Selvedge is a dependable blue, named after the highly prized denim woven on a shuttle loom to produce closed edges. It's particularly good in low-light spaces where it creates a familiar and friendly atmosphere, perfect for bedrooms. Try it as a lighter, less grey version of Farrow & Ball classic De Nimes.
- Chalky, very flat matt finish
- Wipeable, but not washable
- A+ rated for indoor air quality
- Toy Safe
- Recommended Primer & Undercoat: Mid Tones
- Complementary White: Farrow & Ball Shadow White
- All Farrow & Ball finishes are water based, quick drying, and low in odour and VOCs
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|