See more Wood furniture paint & treatments
Farrow & Ball Estate Wevet No.273 Eggshell Metal & wood paint, 2.5L
This Wevet no.273 silk sheen estate eggshell paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Simply apply 2 coats with a brush, roller or spray and leave for 2 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers up to 30m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Quick dry
Features and benefits
Wevet is good old traditional Dorset dialect for a spiders web which is the perfect name as it really does have a translucent, gossamer feel to it, like a web. It has the same level of colour as Wimborne White but is much more contemporary in feel, with its cool starched base. Wevet can be used as a wall colour for a neutral contemporary space or on ceilings or woodwork when combined with cooler greys. White & Light Tones Undercoat.
- Silk finish (20% sheen)
- Washable, wipeable and child safe
- Eco-friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Instructions for storage||Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|
Bibamummy - 1 year ago
Repainted two pine cabinets which were previously painted in white tie approx 6-7 years ago. Changed colours in room and needed something more contemporary. This is essentially white but with a grey undertone which is not obvious but gives a calm and modern feel. Coverage good and nice paint to use. F&B higher price point but worth it.
Disappointingmoneyloss - 3 years ago
Very disappointed in coverage , 3 coats needed, gave up in the end and bought some different eggshell and used the f&b as a base coat. At £60 a tin made it a very expensive experience!