See more Paint Samples
Farrow & Ball Farrow's Cream no.67 Estate emulsion paint 0.1L Tester pot
This estate emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 1m² per 100ml on average.
- Surface preparation:All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
- Durability:Good durability
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
Features and Benefits
Farrow's Cream is our original cream named after the paint pioneer who founded the company with Richard Ball. It is a pretty, traditional colour, with no addition of black, which creates delightfully inviting rooms. Farrow's Cream feels as at home in a traditional Georgian hall as it is does on the units of a relaxed family kitchen. Mid Tones Undercoat.
- Signature, chalky matt finish
- Eco friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Water based & low odour
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Litre capacity (L)||0.1L|
|Colour description||Farrow's Cream no.67|
|Coverage||Up to 1m² per 100ml|
|Drying time||2 hours|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Recommended for||Ceilings & walls|