See more Paint Samples
Farrow & Ball Purbeck Stone no.275 Estate emulsion paint 0.1L Tester pot
Our stores do not stock this product
This estate emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 1m² per 100ml on average.
- Surface preparation:All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
- Durability:Good durability
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
Features and benefits
Purbeck Stone which beautifully resembles the colour of the stone in the Isle of Purbeck, is the strongest of our Easy Neutrals. Less cool and softer than Manor House Gray, it is the perfect tone for well lit modern rooms but can also be used as a darker accent for Skimming Stone instead of Elephant's Breath which some find too warm. Mid Tones Undercoat.
- Signature, chalky matt finish
- Eco friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Water based & low odour
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application||Brush, roller or spray|
|Litre capacity (L)||0.1L|
|Colour description||Purbeck Stone no.275|
|Coverage||Up to 1m² per 100ml|
|Drying time||2 hours|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Recommended for||Ceilings & walls|
Doya - 2 years ago
Exceptional coverage, comes of the brush/roller really well, will not buy cheap emulsion again except for the most basic of jobs, after buying the tester we went straight for the 2.5L tin, seemed expensive initially but it proved its worth, would be handy if it was available in smaller tins, maybe .5L