See more Paint Samples
Farrow & Ball Estate Savage ground No.213 Emulsion paint, 0.1L Tester pot
Our stores do not stock this product
Test out your favourite Farrow & Ball colours at home – this sample pot covers up to 1m² per 100ml on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
- Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
Savage Ground was first made as a background colour for wallpapers because it has no underlying green, it is therefore much warmer than String, so particularly useful for north facing rooms which tend to bring out the green in colours. It is an obvious tone to use on match boarding or panelling in contrast with Tallow. Mid Tones Undercoat.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable and child safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Container type||Tester pot|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|