See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate Stiffkey blue No.281 Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
Farrow & Ball Estate emulsion paint is a sophisticated choice for interior walls and ceilings – this tin covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
Stiffkey Blue is named after the north Norfolk beach where the mud, along with the cockles, is this particular blue hue. It adds a rich dramatic look in contemporary rooms, however when used in well lit spaces it will appear much more blue and works wonderfully when contrasted with Old White. Dark Tones Undercoat.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable and child safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Instructions for storage||Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
Taffy13 - 2 months ago
I was slightly hesitant at using such a dark colour but I am so pleased with it. Two coats is all it took.
Ginger cat - 11 months ago
Totally different experience to other reviews. One and a half tins covered my lounge, 16 x 18 with two coats. You get what you pay for, a quality paint that covers well and produces the finished colour you expect. Going for Card Room Green in the spare room
Poor quality paint
Jasmine C - 1 year ago
I love this colour of this paint - I spent ages looking for the right blue and this was by far the best. However the paint quality is really poor, especially considering the money. It's streaky and needs at least three coats, which adds up to a small fortune when doing a whole room! I also had to return one tin as there was a thick layer of gloop at the bottom that I couldn't mix in, very disappointing!!
I love this colour
Beemonster - 3 years ago
I finally found the shade of blue I wanted. It does need 3 coats so one tin only did one feature wall and it was over a pale colour but the colour and matt finish is exactly what I was looking for. No problem with streaks for us luckily. Applied with a roller.
Milliemuffin - 3 years ago
Colour is stunning . I couldn't find a match in the other ranges and colour matching was poor. It did take 4 coats but was worth it.