Fine Décor Winter Silver Effect Textured Wallpaper
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
Frequently bought together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
This wallpaper has a textured silver effect pattern and is perfect for adding a industrial look to your home.
- Ideal for use in living areas or kitchens and bathrooms
- Covers cracks and minor imperfections
- Strippable for easy removal
- Our wallpaper has been sourced in a sustainable manner
|Colour description||Silver effect|
|Sizes||(L)10m x (W)52cm|
|Application||Paste the Wall|
|Pattern repeat||Offset match - 26.5cm repeat|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Wallpaper adds a stunning finish to the walls of any room, whether it’s a bold, colourful patterned wallpaper or a subtle, neutral wallpaper. With wallpaper comes the flexibility of wallpapering a whole room or an individual feature wall.
Our extensive range of wallpaper offers a variety of colours, patterns and textures. Choose from styles including floral, geometric, metallic, natural and vintage. Our buyer's guide helps you choose the perfect wallpaper for your room to create the look that you’ll love.
In this guide we’ll walk you through how to:
- Measure and cut wallpaper to the correct lengths
- Apply adhesive to the wallpaper
- Hang the lengths to achieve a straight and smooth finish, on walls and around corners and stairwells
- Tackle awkward areas like radiators, windows, light switches, plug sockets and door frames
- Hang wallpaper to create a feature wall
For this project we’ll be using paste the paper wallpaper, which needs to have adhesive applied to the back of it before hanging. The alternatives are paste the wall paper, which means that you apply the wallpaper adhesive to the wall instead of the paper, and self-adhesive wallpaper. For pasting the wall we recommend applying the adhesive with a roller.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
An eye catching co-ordinate with metallic highlights and raised textured finish. Ideal for use in bedrooms, hallways and living areas Paste the wall technology for easy hanging and removal Wipe clean with a damp cloth to remove marks caused by everyday life Our wallpaper has been sourced in a sustainable ...
This wallpaper, in a neutral colouring with a subtle sheen, is great for adding texture to your room. Ideal for use in all areas, including high traffic areas Covers uneven walls easily Peelable for easy removal Wipe clean with a damp cloth to remove marks caused by everyday life Our ...
This wallpaper has a luxurious textured grasscloth finish and features colours of reds and golden yellows and is ideal for use on a feature wall. Ideal for use in all areas, including high traffic areas Covers uneven walls easily Peelable for easy removal Wipe clean with a damp cloth to ...