See more Fire safety & smoke alarms
FireAngel ST-623E-R Thermoptek Smoke Alarm with 5-year batteries & Escape light
The extra bright light beam and loud, clear alarm from the FireAngel ST-623E will ensure you and your family are alerted to danger and are guided to safety. The Thermoptek multi-sensor technology, which pairs the the very latest in optical sensing with thermal enhancement, reacts to fire in under half of the time of a standard alarm. This alarm cannot be connected to other alarms in your home.
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 5 Year Batteries Included
- Fittings & fixings included
Features and benefits
- The Ultra bright LED escape light provides a powerful beam of light which illuminates your route to safety - making it perfect for landings and hallways.
- FireAngel's Thermoptek sensor will detect fires in half the time of standard optical smoke alarms, giving you extra time to react and protect your family.
- Use the large central button to easily test and silence your alarm using a sweeping brush from below - no need for a step-ladder!
- Replace the batteries once you hear the low battery chirp and replace after 10 years to ensure your home is protected.
- No need for re-wiring - this alarm can be installed simply and quickly using the two screws and base plate provided, and doesn't require an electrician.
- Get a peaceful nights' sleep using the SleepEasy mode - it will silence the end of life for 8 hours but if the alarm detects danger it will still alarm in full.
|Standard||BS EN 14604:2005|
|Battery duration||5-year sealed|
|Sound pressure level||85dB(A)|
TJD22 - 1 month ago
Bought this like other to replace a so-called 10yr battery type.
I had no trouble with the back plate or any part of the install so I cannot complain about this product.
Impossible to install
Rab414 - 4 months ago
Like others have said the back plate of these alarms do not fit the smoke detector. Will be returning!
Good alarm but very hard to fit
rayh47 - 6 months ago
The alarm itself is great, but the backing plate is a pain to fit, the fixing holes are not in the correct place (12 and 6 o’clock or 3 and 9) needed to make a template to get it right
Impossible to fit
Zog897432 - 6 months ago
I bought these to replace 2 of the ST-620 (which despite their 10 year guarantee lasted 3!).
Thought I’d get away with using the same base plate, but they’re a different size. Fitted the new (smaller) plate with no problem, but despite trying for an hour, I cannot get the alarm to fit to the plate. Supposed to be a “push and twist” fit, but the pins simply will not lock into the slots - have tried both alarms on both bases and they simply will not go, no matter what. Will be taking these back to store for a refund.