See more Axes
Fiskars Carbon steel Hatchet 0.64kg
This Fiskars hatchet is constructed from carbon steel with a hooked end. It's ideal for chopping small wood for camp fire, kindling etc.
- Handle length (mm) - 380mm
Features and Benefits
- Perfect balance between head & shaft for the most safe, comfortable & efficient swing
- 35 degree convex cutting bevel angle for splitting axes - the convex shape strengthens the edge to make it less sensitive to fracture
- Ultralight & durable FiberComp™ shaft minimises fatigue & makes the axe virtually unbreakable
- Hooked end of the handle prevents the axe from slipping out of the hand
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Blade type||Chopping head|
A useful tool
Yagad - 1 year ago
I have not used the hatchet a great deal but it has a keen edge and does what I need it to (break up bigger pieces of wood to act as kindling)
DaveP40 - 1 year ago
I bought this to use as a wood carving axe and am pleased how it sharpened up. It’s well balanced and a good length and will hopefully do a good job. Excellent blade protection.
Customers who bought this also browsed
Verve Carbon steel Pick axe 3.91kg
This Verve pick axe is constructed from carbon steel with a straight handle. It's ideal for working in the garden - it is perfect for cultivating soil in pots and general bedding areas. Hardened forged steel blade stays sharp longer than traditional pick Blade length (mm) - 612mm Handle length ...