Fiskars Carbon steel Hatchet 0.64kg
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Fiskars hatchet is constructed from carbon steel with a hooked end. It's ideal for chopping small wood for camp fire, kindling etc.
- Handle length (mm) - 380mm
Features and Benefits
- Perfect balance between head & shaft for the most safe, comfortable & efficient swing
- 35 degree convex cutting bevel angle for splitting axes - the convex shape strengthens the edge to make it less sensitive to fracture
- Ultralight & durable FiberComp™ shaft minimises fatigue & makes the axe virtually unbreakable
- Hooked end of the handle prevents the axe from slipping out of the hand
|Blade type||Chopping head|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Verve mattock is constructed from carbon steel with a straight handle. It's ideal for working in the garden - it is perfect for cultivating soil in pots and general bedding areas. Hardened forged steel blade stays sharp longer than traditional pick Blade length (mm) - 410mm Handle length (mm) ...