See more Axes
Fiskars Carbon steel Splitting axe 1.55kg
This Fiskars splitting axe is constructed from carbon steel with a hooked end. It's ideal for ideal for splitting medium sized logs.
- Handle length (mm) - 650mm
Features and Benefits
- Perfect balance between head & shaft for the most safe, comfortable & efficient swing
- 35 degree convex cutting bevel angle for splitting axes - the convex shape strengthens the edge to make it less sensitive to fracture
- Ultralight & durable FiberComp™ shaft minimises fatigue & makes the axe virtually unbreakable
- Hooked end of the handle prevents the axe from slipping out of the hand
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Blade type||Splitting head|
Fiskars, quality as always
kraftyk8 - 11 months ago
I bought this item for my son and his wife, as they are new to lighting fires the old fashioned way and needed a good quality axe for splitting logs. I am a long time crafter and went straight forward the Fiskars axe, expecting it to be as good as all their other cutting products. They did not let me down, my son is very happy with it and it has a 25 year guarantee. I would recommend it highly to anyone.
Fiskars have done it again
Axetastico - 1 year ago
I've had a few axes in my time but this one takes the biscuit, puts it on a block and chops it into little crumbs with a great axiness. I'd rate it my 2nd favorite (after the Fiskars Chopomatic 500d) and expect to do lots of biscuit cutting with it
Way better than expected
craftwithus - 1 year ago
Didn't fully utilise this axe until recently, following a Large tree coming down. Once you get into the swing of it's correct use, it split the wood a treat. I've also taken down a small tree with it. But please be careful, this is a powerful tool.