Fiskars Medium Bypass Pruner
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Ideal for pruning young green wood
- Material- Corrosion resistant steel blade
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
- Extra hard, corrosive resistant steel blades
- Patented PowerGear mechanism makes cutting 3 and a half times easier compared to standard mechanisms
|Material||Corrosion resistant steel blade|
|Handle material||FibreComp™ handle|
Help & Advice
Pruning is an essential garden task that keeps plants healthy and tidy. It’s the cutting back of shoots and branches, and covers everything from deadheading old flowers to chopping branches from large trees. It removes any dead or diseased growth, shapes the plant and limits its size. Pruning also encourages the production of buds to make flowers and fruit.
Your garden relies on this regular pruning to maintain its healthy balance. You can even prune to create new plants by taking cuttings from established trees or bushes – either keeping them for another area of your garden or gifting them to others.
And to safely do any of these jobs, you need the right gardening hand tools. Let's talk through your options...
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery