Fiskars PowerGear Anvil Pruner
[This is a block of tabs..]
This anvil pruner from Fiskars is ideal for cutting dead twigs & branches when extra cutting power is needed
- Material- CrMoV tool steel
- Handle type- Rotating
Features and Benefits
- Patented PowerGear™ mechanism makes cutting 3.5 times easier compared to standard mechanisms
- Unique rotating handle movement ensures that all fingers are used simultaneously & exert an equal but reduced pressure for maximum power & less effort on every cut
- Blades made from extra hard, corrosion resistant steel (CrMoV) ensures that they stay sharper longer
- Handles made from FiberComp™ make them extremely lightweight & strong
|Material||CrMoV tool steel|
Help & Advice
Pruning is an essential garden task that keeps plants healthy and tidy. It’s the cutting back of shoots and branches, and covers everything from deadheading old flowers to chopping branches from large trees. It removes any dead or diseased growth, shapes the plant and limits its size. Pruning also encourages the production of buds to make flowers and fruit.
Your garden relies on this regular pruning to maintain its healthy balance. You can even prune to create new plants by taking cuttings from established trees or bushes – either keeping them for another area of your garden or gifting them to others.
And to safely do any of these jobs, you need the right gardening hand tools. Let's talk through your options...
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This telescopic tree lopper and saw is ideal for cutting at tree crowns & dense bushes & enable the you to trim overhead without the need for a ladder, or at ground level without bending or kneeling Material- CrMoV tool steel Handle type- Adjustable