We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Toilet repair & fittings
Flomasta Brass Side entry Float Fill valve, ½"
- Manufacturer guarantee - 5 years
- Comes with Instruction manual
- Remove outer thread nut and adjust inner thread nut to the required position. Fit valve inside cistern, with the valve tail through the hole in the side of the cistern and nut against the inside surface. Replace outer nut and hand tighten. Carefully tighten using wrench. Do not over tighten. Wrap PTFE tape clockwise around the threads. Connect water supply pipe to the valve tail. Adjust the water outlet to the left or right. Fit ball float to float arm. Turn on water supply and check for leaks. To adjust the water level in cistern, slide ball float up or down float arm. Lock ball float in position.
- Fittings & fixings included
Features and benefits
- Quiet fill - Reduces noisy cistern refills compared to a standard fill valve, helping to keep disturbance to a minimum
- Brass thread - High quality material that reduces the risk of cross threading and damage to the valve
- Tested to 200000 cycles - To ensure the durability and quality of the valve
- Low pressure - Giving confidence that this is the right product for any type of system
- (Water supply certification) WRAS certified - Fully complies with all local market regulatory standards, ensuring the quality of the product
- Anti-syphon - Prevents water contamination
|Minimum operating pressure||0.1bar|
|Suitable water pressure||Suitable for gravity-fed systems (0.1 bar)|
|Connection size (imperial)||0.5"|