See more Sheds
Forest 8x6 Apex Overlap Wooden Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
This traditional style overlap shed has an apex roof giving an attractive appearance. The absence of windows allows you to store your garden items more securely and out of sight. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber boards which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and is fitted with a secure hasp and staple for increased security. The timber is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Hardwearing sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||1|
Fit for purpose
karenandandy123 - 2 years ago
Excellent for storage, and it does not look too big in what is quite a small garden garden. We did think the roof could have been strengthened, and have put in some extra supports. And we bought a door handle, too, as the catch was a bit small. Overall, very pleased, and the driver was very helpful, too.
Great Value for the money
Peter60 - 2 years ago
Did not want to spend a lot of money on a shed, this is really good value, it went together well and looks good, just what i wanted
Poor quality - avoid purchasing
Smith100 - 3 years ago
I bought shed and the wood is extremley poor quality, it's bowed and doesn't sit how it should. Within a few days of construction the knots in the wood fell out, leaving lots of holes.