Forest Garden 5x2 Styrene greenhouse
[This is a block of tabs..]
- 1.2 mm thick glazed walls
- Double Hinged
- 15 years Anti-rot guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable shelves for accommodating small or large plants
- Two opening vents to provide ventilation to your plants in warmer weather
- Double doors provide easy access to your plants
- Compact design ideal for smaller gardens
- Pressure treated timber has the preservative forced into the wood under vacuum pressure. This increases the life of the product and protects against rot for up to 15 years without the need to re-apply timber preservative
- Use a greenhouse to grow more of your own produce.
|Glazing unit thickness||1.2mm|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||12|
|Surface finish||Pressure treated|
|Roof Design||Sloping roof|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
You don’t have to be an expert gardener to get the most out of a greenhouse. These garden structures make growing and maintaining plants, fruit and vegetables easier throughout the year for everyone - from experienced growers to enthusiastic novices. Greenhouses help extend the growing season - allowing you to start planting earlier and continue later into the year. They also shelter delicate new plants from frost, snow and too much rain come the winter weather.
And it's not just about how you grow your plants, but what you can grow as well. Greenhouses provide a warm, constant climate that nurtures exotic plants that aren't native to the UK, making it possible to introduce more unusual additions to your home and garden.
So whether you're interested in your first greenhouse or replacing an existing one, read on for our guide to helping you choose the best greenhouse for your growing needs.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
4 mm thick glazed walls Single Hinged door Comes with - Internal potting shelves, opening roof windows with Auto Vents and high quality ironmongery. 15 year Pressure Treated anti rot guarantee