Forest Garden 5X2 Styrene Greenhouse
[This is a block of tabs..]
- 1.2 mm thick glazed walls
- Double Hinged
- 15 years Anti-rot guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable shelves for accommodating small or large plants
- Two opening vents to provide ventilation to your plants in warmer weather
- Double doors provide easy access to your plants
- Compact design ideal for smaller gardens
- Pressure treated timber has the preservative forced into the wood under vacuum pressure. This increases the life of the product and protects against rot for up to 15 years without the need to re-apply timber preservative
- Use a greenhouse to grow more of your own produce.
|Glazing unit thickness||1.2mm|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||12|
|Surface finish||Pressure treated|
|Roof Design||Sloping roof|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
There are a number of different options to create the necessary flat and level surface, and we're going to take you through four of them. All are ideal to prevent water collecting around the shed floor and damaging it. These four methods are how to lay:
- a timber base (also known as a portabase)
- a plastic base
- a paved base, and
- a concrete base
Both paved and concrete bases can't be laid straight onto soft ground and so require a sub-base. A concrete base also has a further extra step - constructing the frame or edging that supports concrete while it sets, this is known as formwork. So do bear in mind that these options can take longer to build than the timber and plastic bases.
Simply choose the one for you and read through the step-by-step advice on how to lay your shed base.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
3 mm thick glazed walls Double Sliding door Comes with - Greenhouse base, guttering, roof vent & clip in glazing system 12 years Manufacturers guarantee for the frame - not applicable to the glazing
4 mm thick glazed walls Double Hinged door Comes with - Internal potting shelves, opening roof windows with Auto Vents and high quality ironmongery. 15 year Pressure Treated anti rot guarantee