See more Sheds
Forest Garden 6x4 Pent Overlap Wooden Shed
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for protecting and storing garden essentials
- 14mm Floor included
Features and benefits
The Overlap Dip Treated 6x4 Pent Shed from Forest is a great storage solution for all types of gardening equipment, from tools to lawnmowers. The pent roof and windows allow plenty of room and light. The roof style is perfect for situating against a back wall or fence.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|
Shed looks brilliant.
rum rat - 31 days ago
This shed is just what I need but is no good if it can't be delivered. I only have a VW Golf and adding the price of van rental makes purchasing this unviable.
Willdrew - 2 months ago
I bought this expecting it to be pressure treated, been to the allotment today and it’s wet inside, bit dssapointed.
Anonymous - 5 months ago
Looks great on the photos but not so great in the flesh. Cheap poorly made shed. Cheap warped timber. Windows are shocking. We had to buy some more roof felt as the one supplied was cheap and thin, and ripped to pieces when trying to fit it. I guess you get what you pay for.
Great for what I needed
Dave shappel - 6 months ago
Was great perfect for a customer. Exactly what they needed. Have done 7 of these now
KEN67 - 6 months ago
I took delivery of this product on 21 Sept .I am totally disappointed by the quality of the timber and poor manufacture. The solid floor looks as if it has been made from timber that could only be suitable for pallets it has numerous gaps between the floorboards.The sides are extremely rough with numerous large knots ,in excess of 20 on one side, each with its own split in the centre showing daylight through each one.yes I know its a natural product,but these boards should have been rejected and not used. There are numerous issues apart from those mentioned.I am surprised that B&Q use and approve this supplier as the cost cutting is obvious resulting in a poor quality
Do not buy.