See more Sheds
Forest Garden 6x4 Reverse apex Pressure treated Overlap Wooden Shed with floor
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for protecting and storing garden essentials
- 14mm Floor included
Features and benefits
The Overlap Pressure Treated 6x4 Reverse Apex Shed from Forest is a compact garden shed but has enough space to securely store away valuable gardening equipment. The reverse apex roof makes it ideal for positioning against a wall and allows the interior space to be used to its greatest storage potential.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|
|Roof type||Reverse apex|
Not too bad (for the price)
MLott - 1 month ago
I needed a reverse apex shed to fit into the space and this was the only affordable product I could find. I read the reviews but decided to buy it anyway so I knew what I was getting.
Overall, a good shed: it's solid, the build was fairly simple. For a novice, it looks OK to me. I knew there would be split panels, warping and a flimsy feel but, once it was put together, the shed is pretty sturdy and will certainly do the job for a few years. Two things though: I recommend painting the sections it before you put it up and leave a gap all the way around so you can access the back and sides to do the roof.
Good shed for the price.
mel1309 - 2 months ago
Delivered early, always a good thing. Was surprised how many bits, but instructions are clear and simple to follow. Shed up in a day and nicely level. Only criticism is the quality of the roofing felt. Very thin. Other than that happy customer. What I would suggest is to use clear silicon on all four corners otherwise water enters at the end of each shiplap panel. No problem in truth.
Perfect, an enjoyable project to build
Marcthemanintheshed - 1 year ago
Follow the instructions and it'll be up in no time. Paint protect the under floor before putting it down. Fix all the panels square and level across their tops, before fixing to the base. Then again with the second set of top panels. And square the roof panel's and felt before fixing. I've tried uploading pics but can't. It's a nice sturdy solid shed, which needs some shelving!
Don’t buy this
samsamsamsamsam - 1 year ago
It’s now day 2 and this is still not built: the parts sent do not fit and the instructions are impossible to follow. The instructions are sent cover 3 different sheds that the company makes.
The windows arrived broken and don’t fit. The finish is nasty and splinters are happening
I would like to rate this 0 stars but we can’t do that
Very sturdy construction
My rc - 1 year ago
Fitted perfectly, more spacious than you'd think, needs shelving now