See more Floating shelves
Form Cusko Gloss white Floating shelf (L)600mm (D)235mm
- Compatible with CUSKO floating brackets and KASPER invisible brackets
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Invisible floating bracket (U shape) & 2x screws
Features and benefits
- Create a practical shelving display that fits your space and style with the Cusko range
- Can be installed using wall brackets, floating brackets or invisible fixings
- Comes with invisible fixings for a sleek look
- Features pre-drilled fixing holes and includes a drilling template
- The maximum load shown may be lower depending on wall condition. Loads should be distributed evenly
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
PamLar - 24 days ago
This shelf had the potential to be lovely.... a number of reviews mentioned the shelf being damaged. Mine was too! Collected from store but only realised the sides were chipped when I unwrapped it and went to put it on the bracket. It’s hard to notice as the gloss coating ‘lifts’ like old dried paint.... not hopeful of how long it will last to be ninety
Tom45 - 1 month ago
Bought 3 and they all had imperfections in the gloss finish
White Gloss Cusko Shelf
Anonymous - 3 months ago
Very good quality shelf. I need to admit brilliant value for money. Its much better than shelf which I bought in Swedish competitor.
I just want to remind that two screws which you can find in set should connect shelf to bracket, not bracket to the wall.
Screws to mount to the wall you have to buy separetly. I recommend to use plaster board plugs around £5 for 25plugs, which are very handy at home. That will give you stability of the shelf. Otherwise shelf won't be safe and useful. One thing I found was shelf was chipped, but I am not really bothered it's only perfume shelf.
Cheap, easy to install
Davidd84 - 1 year ago
Thought I'd buy these to give them a whirl. Had them up within 10 minutes. Cheap and very sturdy. Basic instructions which are simple enough to follow even for a novice. Pretty sturdy. Will be buying more.