See more Storage Cube
Form Konnect Blue 2 Cube shelving unit (H)692mm (W)352mm
Use alone or add additional cubes to create a storage unit that suits your space & style
- Compatibility- Konnect cube storage system & accessories
Features and Benefits
Konnect is a truly flexible modular storage solution with endless options. Create a piece of furniture that fits your style, space and home.
- Konnect to your style – the Konnect cube system comes in 6 colour ways and 3 wood effect finishes that can be used alone or mixed together to create something unique that represents your style.
- Konnect to your space – the Konnect cube system comes in 4 standard sizes 1x1 cube, 2x1 cube, 3x1 cube and 4x1 cube so you can really create something that suits your space whether that be an awkward under the stairs space, a large dining room or a small nursery.
- Konnect to your home - We’ve designed accessories that will complement the range and allow you to make your storage work for you. If you need to hide some unattractive items away you can do so with sliding drawers or a door. If you need extra shelves for smaller items or dividers for an office set up we’ve thought of those too. If you’re looking for some storage boxes – our Mixxit range of fabric boxes fit the Konnect cubes perfectly.
- Use the cubes to create either a free standing storage unit or purchase the wall attachment kit too mount them as shelves off of ground level. Joining kits and feet are also available separately for you to finish your solution however you wish.
- All of our Konnect cube units are pre-drilled ready to work with the range of matching accessories. If you are using the units for open display storage cover caps are supplied too.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of shelves||2|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Kukko - 2 years ago
These cubes are good quality, nice and sturdy and very easy to put together. I'm using mine at the bottom of a large cupboard to organise the space more efficiently. Plan to buy more.
Cheap and cheerful, does the job.
Flat Pack Sam - 2 years ago
Bought 2 of these and also a 4 x 1 unit. Obviously not as high quality as similar units from the Swedish firm at twice the price but does exactly what it says on the tin. So many variations with this unit, the only limit is your imagination. Unfortunately my use for it is very basic so didn't need any shelves / drawers etc for it so took me longer to get the hole peg covers in that it actually did to build it.
All in all, you get what you pay for, dead easy to put together and great that it comes in so many colours - saves painting - but I wouldn't recommend for anything too heavy as I suspect the shelf will start bowing a little.
Looks great and I finally have a semi organised room with less rubbish on the floor and more out away properly.