See more Storage Cube Accessories
Form Konnect White 2 drawer set
Fit these drawers into one of your Konnect cubes for extra hidden storage
- Handles included
- Compatibility: Konnect cube storage system
Features and Benefits
Konnect is a truly flexible modular storage solution with endless options, create a piece of furniture that fits your style, space and home.
- Konnect to your style – The Konnect cube system comes in 6 colour ways and 3 wood effect finishes that can be used alone or mixed together to create something unique that represents your style.
- Konnect to your space – The Konnect cube system comes in 4 standard sizes 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 and 4x1 cube so you can really create something that suits your space whether that be an awkward under the stairs spot, a large dining room or a small nursery.
- Konnect to your home - We’ve designed accessories that will complement the range and allow you to make your storage work for you. If you need to hide some unattractive items away you can do so with sliding drawers or a door. If you need extra shelves for smaller items or dividers for an office set up we’ve thought of those too. If you’re looking for some storage boxes our Mixxit range of fabric boxes fit the Konnect cubes perfectly.
- Use the cubes to create either a free standing storage unit or purchase the wall attachment kit to mount them as shelves off of ground level. Joining kits and feet are also available separately for you to finish your solution however you wish.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Bit fiddly but looks good in the end
FunkyDunk - 1 year ago
This was definitely the hardest part of the Konnect storage project and I built three sets of drawer units. Follow the instructions to the letter and you can't go wrong. The base of the drawers are quite thin but feel quite strong. Overall though, pretty happy.
Let down by poor drawers and description.
Stan79 - 1 year ago
The unit itself is easy to put together. It's a shame the top and bottom aren't fixed from the inside or with dowels as the top (and bottom) has six screws visible which let it down a bit.
As per one of the other reviews, when fitting a pair of drawers side by side the screws holding the runners on hit each other when fixing through into the centre upright which is ridiculous. Also we've just found that the drawers are designed to fit one over the other. This isn't mentioned in the literature, on the website or in the instructions.
A great idea of a modular system which is unfortunately let down by poor drawers.
pippa777 - 2 years ago
Save your money and time and get something else.
I would say im a good diy-er but this was a pain to get to fit.
Drawer front is only secured by wooden dowls and glue which is broken off already on two fronts and although ive had for 6weeks ish its only atchually neen opened three times and is already broken and usless.
Look really good
Bainne - 2 years ago
As with the other reviews I had a few teething problems because I started building without properly studying the instructions. Pay close attention to the number of predrilled holes and the groves that hold the base. Once I got the hang of one it was easy. I am really impressed by the tight feel of the product and how well it works. Excellent value for money, I am off to buy some more.
Looks nice but significant problems in assembly
ksquire - 2 years ago
I purchased these for use with a single wall-mounted cube and ran into problems when attempting to shut the drawers fully: the head of the plastic pins at the rear of the unit stick out to an extent that they catch on the wall mounting bracket, making it impossible to close reliably. In addition, they do not lock the drawer frame parts together solidly enough and so I found the the entire drawer wobbles. I had to remedy these two problems by replacing these plastic pins with a screw + rawlplug. Something I should not have to do if the manufacturer/designer didn't cut corners and costs and provided a positive locking mechanism in the first place. After a lot of remedial work, they are done and look good.
Customers who bought this also browsed
Darwin Modular White Internal Drawer (H)158mm (W)939mm (D)533mm
Size: (H)158mm x (W)939mm x (D) 533mm Compatibility: Compatible with Darwin wardrobe
Darwin Modular White & Matt Internal Drawer (H)158mm
The internal Darwin drawers are great for adding extra storage whilst stylishly concealing them behind your wardrobe doors. Assembly required Size: (H)158mm x (W)1000mm x (D) 566mm Compatibility: Darwin Wardrobe Cabinet
Form Darwin White Drawer
Our drawer packs are great for adding more function and storage to your Darwin wardrobe. Fixings supplied Handles sold separately Compatibility: Compatible with Darwin wardrobe
Form Darwin White External drawers
Our external drawer packs are great for adding more function and storage to your Darwin wardrobe. Fixings supplied Handles sold separately Compatibility: Darwin cabinets