10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Room dividers
GoodHome Alara White Modular Room divider panel (H)1m (W)1m
This standard white panel is part of the Alara modular room divider system. This versatile panel can be used in most constructions
- Includes 4x dowels
- Composition: 7.5% chipboard frame, 78% honeycomb core, 14.5% HDF skin and lacquer finish
- 5 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
- Alara has been designed with everyday life in mind. You can use it in your home with the confidence that it is robust and safe.
- The simple and secure push-fit connections make the Alara system very easy to install.
- The treated surface allows everyday marks such as crayons and spilt drinks to be easily wiped off
- The treated surface allows everyday marks such as crayons and spilt drinks to be easily wiped off.
- Lightweight honeycomb design with wooden frame results in a very strong, robust panel which is easy to install.
- Panels can be combined to meet the height of any ceiling between 230cm to 282cm
- This panel can be painted any colour to match your existing décor or make a statement
- 25cm wide panels can be use with a shelf bracket kit to add shelves, or a spacer kit to allow light through your divider
- All panels up to 100cm x 100cm are designed to fit into a small car, allowing you to get this home easily
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|CE marked||Not CE marked|
|Fittings & fixings included||Fittings & fixings included|
|Instructions for fitting||Connect with posts using push-fit clips provided with the posts and connect with panels using the dowels provided|
|Compatibility||Compatible with all Alara components|
robje - 7 months ago
Made a room divider in the kids room. Great system super easy.
Shaz1965 - 9 months ago
Using them as a room dividers and it looks great. Nice and easy to wipe down after some paint smudging. ~Delivery has always been within 3-4 days of order.
Easy to install
NPriest - 1 year ago
I wanted a room divider to separate the dining space from the lounge area as I have an open plan living room. The alara system has been a cost effective and simple solution for me. It took me about 4 hours to put it together and it's sturdy. I definitely recommend it if you're looking for a removable wall.