We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Kitchen doors
GoodHome Balsamita Matt grey slab Highline Cabinet door (W)400mm
Height x Width
- Compatible with Compatible with the Balsamita kitchen range by GoodHome
- Handles sold separately
- Fittings & fixings not included
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth using a mild detergent if required. Do not use abrasives, chemical or steam cleaners
- 25 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Our Balsamita range is perfect for adding a sense of space to your kitchen. Opt for a contemporary look with this on-trend neutral grey, which hides smudges and fingerprints due to its smooth matt finish. We've also designed GoodHome worktops and handles to complement this range to make your kitchen a stylish space.
- These GoodHome cabinet doors have been hand-selected and specially designed to match our current flooring, lighting, tiling and worktop ranges. They are the perfect finishing touch to any kitchen project.
- We love making things easy, that's why our doors come pre-drilled and ready for any hardware or drawer combinations we provide. This lets you install your kitchen quickly and hassle-free.
- Designed with quality in mind to provide ultimate performance, all our GoodHome doors come with a 25-year guarantee
- Our range showcases the latest trends in door styles, colours and finishes which coordinate perfectly with our GoodHome kitchen range.
|Product type||Cabinet door|
|Resistant to heat||Resistant to heat|
|Door type||Full height|
|Construction type||PP flat lamination|
joolz7379 - 5 months ago
I bought 9 of these cuboard doors. quality is good, price is really cheap compared to others , however be aware that when you put the hinges on the holes do not line up , not sure who/what is doing the pilot holes but 7 out of 9 doors the holes are in the wrong place. An easy fix for me but someone who isnt used to doing this would struggle.