See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Bathroom Vence Soft sheen Emulsion paint 2.5L
GoodHome bathroom paint is ideal for giving the walls and ceilings of your bathroom a refresh with a soft sheen finish. It's washable, stain and mould resistant so your paint will stay looking fresher for longer.
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Treat mould with a specific mould cleaner. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. This paint is not recommended for use in areas with prolonged direct contact with water, for example shower enclosures.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and benefits
- Provides a mould and moisture resistant finish making it perfect for long lasting colour in the bathroom
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease.
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
- Not suitable for use in areas with prolonged direct contact with water, for example shower enclosures
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
Really good colour and quality
Anonymous - 1 month ago
Really great paint. Went on really well and only needed one coat (went on white walls).
Really bold colour, looks great in our smallish bathroom with white tiles and fittings
Not navy at all
Kerrclan - 1 month ago
This isn’t blue it’s a dark grey/purple not what I wanted at all
Maccy67 - 2 months ago
Colour quite striking but paint quality poor. Leaves white residue in parts and needed three coats before satisfactory. Fortunately only on one wall. Will not use Good Home product again.
Fantastic colour, and decent coverage.
WernieC - 6 months ago
Bought this for a feature wall in the living room, and the result is fantastic. A deep, dark warm blue, which gives the room depth and charcter. Very happy with it!
SB12344 - 6 months ago
Used this for our downstairs toilet. Impressed with the coverage and the colour but it does show up marks easily and I think the finish is quite chalky. I’ve kept a bit in a used jam jar for top ups which it seems to need monthly. Over all though it’s ok. I’d use again.