See more Shower enclosures
GoodHome Beloya Square Mirror Shower Enclosure with Corner entry double sliding door (W)760mm (D)760mm
Update your bathroom with this square shower enclosure from Cooke & Lewis' Beloya range.and space saving size means you can fit this enclosure into the smallest of bathrooms, while the sleek silver effect frame and stunning mirrored glass provides the perfect finishing touch.
- This shower enclosure has reversible fittings. Fixings supplied
- Ensure shower enclosure has been securely fitted to the base
- Comes with a comes with colour matched cover caps and screws and is compatible with 760x760mm square shower trays
- 10 years guarantee - Excludes normal wear and tear and perishable components such as seals, sliders, rollers, hinges, handle and magnetic seals which are covered by a 12 month guarantee
- Comes with Colour matched cover caps and screws
Features and benefits
If it's ease and functionality that you're looking for then the Beloya range is the perfect option. With a special easy clean coating that helps prevent limescale build up and no silicone needed for the wall profile, the enclosure comes with a 10 year guarantee.
- All our Beloya shower enclosures are constructed from 8mm toughened safety glass, providing excellent strength and durability
- We've applied a special easy clean coating to the glass so that you can spend more time enjoying your shower and less time cleaning it
- The door rollers have been designed to simply clip off and on to make cleaning easier and keep your shower hygienic
- We've applied an easy clean coating on the inner side of glass to prevent calcium build up. The door also has a flat shape and hidden screws for easy cleaning convenience.
- Compatible with Lagan Square Shower Tray (L)760mm (W)760mm (D)150mm, Limski Square Shower Tray (L)760mm (W)760mm (D)75mm, Helgea (L)760mm (W)760mm (D)45mm, Helgea Square Shower Tray (L)760mm (W)760mm (D)45mm
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed.
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Glass coating||Easy clean coating|
|Door rollers||Clip on & off rollers|
|Glass type||Toughened safety glass|
|Maximum uneven wall adjustment||2.5|
|Door type||Corner entry double sliding door|
|Frame effect||Silver effect|
OldDoris - 5 months ago
I needed to replace a corner shower unit and this was the best one I could find within budget that fitted the laughably small shower tray installed by the house builder. It looked nice in the showroom and seemed to work well even though it was the demo model.
When the packages eventually arrived, I couldn’t get the cubicle fitted because of lockdown; I was DIY fitting but needed a useful second pair of hands to carry everything for me (it’s heavy and I’m physically quite weak). In the end, I unpackaged everything and bit by bit, I managed to move all the parts upstairs over the course of a couple of days. I was pleased that the parts were reassuringly heavy. Nobody wants weak glass in their bathroom, after all. Anyway, I felt I would give it a go putting it together, I got as far as page 2 in the instructions only to find one of the parts supplied was for a very different shower so I had to wait around 3 weeks for the correct part to arrive. Because of continuing lockdown and other commitments, I only recently managed to get to work on installation, I knew it wouldn’t be a breeze - these things rarely are - but OMG, what a shocking mess! The ‘clips’ (small plastic blocks with slots either side) that hold the cover strip don’t actually hold the cover strip very well at all. When it came to attaching the rollers, for some reason one of the washers was a bit thicker than the others and the screw wouldn’t tighten at all, so I’m quite pleased I invested in a box of random washers in another store last year. My next problem cropped up when I tried to insert the plastic covers over the screws that hold the handles in place. Aside from needing 3 pairs of hands to hold handles, washers and screws, as well as screwdriver, I had to dig out my mini files and open out one of the holes in the handle to fit the cover cap because the cap was poorly manufactured and wouldn’t go in at all. Before carrying on, I decided to give the doors a proper clean so I started to peel off the stickers that state which side faces inwards. It turns out that they don’t remove at all easily and no I don’t know what cleaning agent to use as the inside of the panels have a ‘stay clean’ coating and the chemical blast needed to remove the nasty residue might cause some damage. I’m posting this review now out of sheer frustration, even though I haven’t finished installation. I have now noticed that the instructions recommend installing the doors and then applying sealant - Well, no...obviously I have to now take the doors off to apply the sealant as the doors are actually in the way. Who knows what else I’ll have to deal with before it’s complete?
All in all, the cubicle looks nice, the doors were surprisingly easy to hang straight but the problem with wrong parts and poorly fitting parts have really ruined it for me and I usually like DIY. I guess you could pay for fitting, but I would be worried about the end result given the quality of the item.
This shower leaks!!!!!
lise47 - 1 year ago
My Husband has just spent 3 days fitting this shower to then find out that it leaks through the side disgusting!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!! I wish we had read this review. I think its disgusting that this shower is still for sale!!!!! It would have got know stars if it would have been an option.
should not be on sale
colin 2019 - 1 year ago
this shower is so poor it should not be sold. it leaks from where the parts join together and will cause you so much trouble.
Leaks like a sieve
johnbuilder - 3 years ago
Leaks where glass meets frame. Had to dismantle twice to find the problem.