See more Upstands & splashbacks
GoodHome Berberis Gloss White Star effect Laminate & particle board Upstand (L)3000mm
- Use a damp cloth and mild detergent to keep the surface clean and hygienic
- Apply the adhesive on the back side of the upstand and place against the wall. Press firmly for as long as indicated in the adhesive manual for proper bonding
- Guarantee - 25 years
Features and benefits
This GoodHome white sparkle effect upstand from the Berberis range creates a join between the worktop and the wall, helping to disguise any gaps and uneven walls. This upstand has been designed to match the worktops within the range to create a neat and seamless finish and are a great alternative to tiling.
- Designed with quality in mind to provide ultimate performance, all our GoodHome upstands come with a 25-year guarantee
- We’ve spent hours designing our laminate upstands to look as close as possible to the real material, so you can have the real look with good value for money
- The perfect option for a low maintenance kitchen as you can simply wipe it clean
|Material||Laminate & particle board|
|Standard||EN 438, EN 312, EN 204, FSC mix 70%|
|Upper construction material||Laminate|
|Edge profile||Square edge|
Looks good but no edging strip
Gray 123 - 3 months ago
Pleased overall but disappointed that there is no edging strip included. I also bought worktops to match and no edging strips in these either. Oh well another trip to B+Q.
Good looking but ends are raw wood
Johnski691 - 1 year ago
Looks good on initial placement. Cutting is not the easiest due to the minor chipping of the finished face.
Power tool cutting, taping the cut line did not help. Both ends are unfinished so you have to buy a roll of trim if ends are on show. So, for 3m long upstand plus necessity to purchase matching edge trim, it's not as much a bargain as it may first seem.