See more Skirting Board Paint & Treatments
GoodHome Caracas Gloss Metal & wood paint, 0.75L
- Instructions for use - Stir thoroughly before use. Apply using a brush or foam roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 25°C
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Quick dry
- Surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Before painting on bare wood or metal, use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be rubbed down with a fine abrasive paper. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Metal surfaces should be free from rust and corrosion. Knots in wood surfaces should be treated with a knotting solution. Fill any holes or defects with filler
Features and benefits
When you've just painted your walls it would be a shame to leave the finishing touches. So we've created GoodHome wood and metal interior paint. Durable and long-lasting paint in matching colours to our walls and ceiling paint. A high sheen gloss finish, perfect for painting your skirtings, doors and window frames.
- We've made this paint scuff resistant so it's durable and hardwearing in the busiest of homes. The finish lasts for longer, so once you've painted you don't have to worry about it needing a touch up
- We know that accidents happen. That's why this paint is washable. Marks and spills can be easily scrubbed away so your paint looks as good as new
- Simply cover old marks and blemishes for a better finish
- When you've spent time painting your home, you want to keep the colour at its best for longer. That's why our paint is resistant to yellowing and durable
- This paint dries quickly so you can get additional coats painted sooner. Get the job finished quicker and sit back and relax
|Drying time||4 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store your leftover paint between 5°С and 30°С. Best used within 1 year of opening|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to dripping||Not drip resistant|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|
This stuff is awful and totally inconsistant
Graham Mc - 1 month ago
It cleans off from the brush really easy. That is the only positive I can come up with. I have used it paint my stairs. Each balustrade is a different shade and that is with me stirring it thoroughly beforehand and with the brush everyone I dip in the pot. It flaked off from the touch of backing paper we are putting on the walls prior to painting.
We are now going to have to strip the whole stairs because it won't be good enough as a base. Everything was sanded and primed before application. Totally frustrated, dissapointed and depressed about the amount of work this stuff has generated for me. Oh and it isn't cheap either.
Jimbo 99 - 6 months ago
Bought this paint to refresh some doors.Its terrible,it drys very quickly so if you touch some you applied 20 secs earlier it leaves brush marks.Worst paint I’ve ever come across,I’ll stick to Dulux or Crown in future