See more Masonry paint
GoodHome Classic Oakland Smooth Matt Masonry paint, 5L Tin
- Does not bridge cracks
- For use on Concrete, render & stone
- 15 years guarantee
- Stir gently before use. 1 evenly applied coat can cover similar colours. Up to 2 coats are needed on new surfaces or to cover contrasting colours. Use either a brush or exterior roller. For best results, apply paint in dry weather conditions.
- Prepare: The surface to be painted should be clean and dry before painting. Remove limewash, chalky coatings, loose materials and efflorescence. Wear a suitable face mask to avoid inhalation of dust. Fill any holes or defects with a filler. Treat mould, algae, moss, lichen or dirt with an appropriate fungicidal wash. Fresh cement or concrete should be dry for 1 month before painting. Use an exterior masonry primer or stabilising solution on powdery or weathered surfaces.
Features and benefits
- Weather resistant to protect your exterior walls from the harshest of weather conditions. It stops water from penetrating whilst letting moisture escape from your home
- Anti-mould formula contains biocides which resists the growth of mould
- UV resistant to protect against fading and provide long lasting colour
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Acrylic, water based emulsion with low odour
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to mould||Mould resistant|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
Me eve - 1 month ago
Great colour in cellar good coverage. It’s indoors but really works looks like a saturated warm mid-dark toned grey yummy
Stay well away from
Missytaz - 1 month ago
I bought & used this product just 4 months ago. The surface was prepped correctly, as instructed, to which it is now peeling and fading already!!. I read the reviews, and liked the colour, so thought I would use. I am now regretting it already. A complaint, along with pictures shall be lodged with B&Q. I would not recommend to use this, unless you are happy to have to be doing the job again (with a better product) within months!
Coming off already
Tubs19 - 4 months ago
Painted the walls around my driveway and front of my house at the end of August, did 2 coats and left 24 hours in between coats and they were both nice sunny days so no rain etc. Now 8 weeks later lots of the paint is coming off already. I wouldn't mind doing another coat except I've no paint left and you've not had it in stock for weeks. Wish I'd bought the sandex one now.
Emdar - 5 months ago
Really pleased with this paint, i think the colour was accurate to that on the tin. Easy to apply, needed 2 coats.
Major2000 - 5 months ago
I started my house other month needed more paint and it’s all ran out! Great product halve the house looks great. Are u continuing this line ?