We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Masonry paint
GoodHome Classic Oakland Smooth Matt Masonry paint, 5L Tin
- Does not bridge cracks
- For use on Concrete, render & stone
- 15 years guarantee
- Stir gently before use. 1 evenly applied coat can cover similar colours. Up to 2 coats are needed on new surfaces or to cover contrasting colours. Use either a brush or exterior roller. For best results, apply paint in dry weather conditions.
- Prepare: The surface to be painted should be clean and dry before painting. Remove limewash, chalky coatings, loose materials and efflorescence. Wear a suitable face mask to avoid inhalation of dust. Fill any holes or defects with a filler. Treat mould, algae, moss, lichen or dirt with an appropriate fungicidal wash. Fresh cement or concrete should be dry for 1 month before painting. Use an exterior masonry primer or stabilising solution on powdery or weathered surfaces.
Features and benefits
- Weather resistant to protect your exterior walls from the harshest of weather conditions. It stops water from penetrating whilst letting moisture escape from your home
- Anti-mould formula contains biocides which resists the growth of mould
- UV resistant to protect against fading and provide long lasting colour
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Acrylic, water based emulsion with low odour
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to mould||Mould resistant|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
Coming off already
Tubs19 - 3 months ago
Painted the walls around my driveway and front of my house at the end of August, did 2 coats and left 24 hours in between coats and they were both nice sunny days so no rain etc. Now 8 weeks later lots of the paint is coming off already. I wouldn't mind doing another coat except I've no paint left and you've not had it in stock for weeks. Wish I'd bought the sandex one now.
Emdar - 3 months ago
Really pleased with this paint, i think the colour was accurate to that on the tin. Easy to apply, needed 2 coats.
Major2000 - 3 months ago
I started my house other month needed more paint and it’s all ran out! Great product halve the house looks great. Are u continuing this line ?
Macman1 - 5 months ago
Bought this to compliment light grey window frames, absolutely perfect colour just what it says on the pot
Exactly the colour I wanted.
Tishnoo87 - 5 months ago
I bought this unable to find a darker charcoal sort of grey so settled first this instead.
When applying it comes up pretty light grey but once dried it settles as a mid-dark grey. It does have a bluey tinge to it but it still looks great. I’m very happy with the finished result. It’s a thick paint and goes such a long way! I coulda done with buying the smaller pot.