See more Masonry paint
GoodHome Classic Oakland Smooth Matt Masonry paint, 5L Tin
- Does not bridge cracks
- For use on Concrete, render & stone
- 15 years guarantee
- Stir gently before use. 1 evenly applied coat can cover similar colours. Up to 2 coats are needed on new surfaces or to cover contrasting colours. Use either a brush or exterior roller. For best results, apply paint in dry weather conditions.
- Prepare: The surface to be painted should be clean and dry before painting. Remove limewash, chalky coatings, loose materials and efflorescence. Wear a suitable face mask to avoid inhalation of dust. Fill any holes or defects with a filler. Treat mould, algae, moss, lichen or dirt with an appropriate fungicidal wash. Fresh cement or concrete should be dry for 1 month before painting. Use an exterior masonry primer or stabilising solution on powdery or weathered surfaces.
Features and benefits
- Weather resistant to protect your exterior walls from the harshest of weather conditions. It stops water from penetrating whilst letting moisture escape from your home
- Anti-mould formula contains biocides which resists the growth of mould
- UV resistant to protect against fading and provide long lasting colour
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Acrylic, water based emulsion with low odour
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to mould||Mould resistant|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
Girlyb - 1 month ago
Bought this paint for front wall as a contrast to light grey on bricks, over the moon covered in two coats and wall not smooth and has been through all weather's and this rain and looking great, would definitely recommend
holliea92 - 1 month ago
Very easy and quick to apply. Dried super fast and I only needed one coat!
Painted my garage, 4 windowsills and around my front door.
Was sceptical due to some reviews but I really rate this!
The tub I bought in store was a different printing, but still the same product.
Eemaellis - 4 months ago
I bought this and painted my flags after jet wash and dry, one month later this is what happened complete waste of time effort and money just flaked off
Avoid dont buy
Ascottx - 5 months ago
Waste of time and money. This is the result after 6 months! So much for 15 year guarantee
rod83 - 5 months ago
Come in an TUB Not a TIN. Customer Correction!!!!!