See more Masonry paint
GoodHome Classic Oakland Smooth Matt Masonry paint, 5L Tin
- Does not bridge cracks
- For use on Concrete, render & stone
- 15 years guarantee
- Stir gently before use. 1 evenly applied coat can cover similar colours. Up to 2 coats are needed on new surfaces or to cover contrasting colours. Use either a brush or exterior roller. For best results, apply paint in dry weather conditions.
- Prepare: The surface to be painted should be clean and dry before painting. Remove limewash, chalky coatings, loose materials and efflorescence. Wear a suitable face mask to avoid inhalation of dust. Fill any holes or defects with a filler. Treat mould, algae, moss, lichen or dirt with an appropriate fungicidal wash. Fresh cement or concrete should be dry for 1 month before painting. Use an exterior masonry primer or stabilising solution on powdery or weathered surfaces.
Features and benefits
- Weather resistant to protect your exterior walls from the harshest of weather conditions. It stops water from penetrating whilst letting moisture escape from your home
- Anti-mould formula contains biocides which resists the growth of mould
- UV resistant to protect against fading and provide long lasting colour
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Acrylic, water based emulsion with low odour
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to mould||Mould resistant|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
Eemaellis - 1 month ago
I bought this and painted my flags after jet wash and dry, one month later this is what happened complete waste of time effort and money just flaked off
Avoid dont buy
Ascottx - 2 months ago
Waste of time and money. This is the result after 6 months! So much for 15 year guarantee
rod83 - 2 months ago
Come in an TUB Not a TIN. Customer Correction!!!!!
Me eve - 4 months ago
Great colour in cellar good coverage. It’s indoors but really works looks like a saturated warm mid-dark toned grey yummy
Stay well away from
Missytaz - 4 months ago
I bought & used this product just 4 months ago. The surface was prepped correctly, as instructed, to which it is now peeling and fading already!!. I read the reviews, and liked the colour, so thought I would use. I am now regretting it already. A complaint, along with pictures shall be lodged with B&Q. I would not recommend to use this, unless you are happy to have to be doing the job again (with a better product) within months!